Position : Solution Architect
Experience : 8-15 years
– Building and integrating information systems to meet the company’s needs.
– Assessing the systems architecture currently in place and working with technical staff to recommend solutions to improve it.
– Designing the Enterprise technical architecture from the scratch.
– Resolving technical problems as they arise.
– Providing supervision and guidance to development teams.
– Continually researching current and emerging technologies and proposing changes where needed.
– Informing various stakeholders about any problems with the current technical solutions being implemented.
– Assessing the business impact that certain technical choices have.
– Providing updates to stakeholders on product development processes, costs, and budgets.
– Create a well-informed cloud strategy and manage the adaption process.
– Develop and organise cloud systems.
– Respond to technical issues in a professional and timely manner.
– Offer guidance in infrastructure movement techniques including bulk application transfers into the cloud.
– Identify the top cloud architecture solutions to successfully meet the strategic needs of the company.
– Proven experience in engineering and software architecture design.
– Previous project management experience is advantageous.
– In-depth understanding of cloud computing (AWS/Azure/Google Cloud)
– Sound knowledge of various operating systems and databases.
– 8+ years’ experience designing, executing and supporting IT cloud solutions.
– Positive attitude and a strong commitment to delivering quality work.
– Excellent knowledge of cloud computing technologies and current computing trends.
– Effective communication skills (written and verbal)
– Strong organizational and leadership skills.